To catch up on what's going on around here, Mitch and I are off to the races! We are training for another half marathon. We have two more race this season, the Disney Princess Half marathon and the Birmingham Mercedes Marathon Relay. I'm super excited about it! We are going to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in March. In February I am going to head to Birmingham to run the Mercedes Marathon Relay with a team of girls and my wonderful friend Missy. We can't wait to head to Montgomery to see Missy, Jason, and Baby Cole.
Mitch is a little climber. He climbs all over the place. He climbs on the table, the couches, has pushed the chair over to the kitchen and I caught him trying to climb on the counter, the office desk. What a little monkey we have on our hands!
We have also had the chance to play with some really great friends. I included a little video of Mitch pushing his buddy Andrew around the house. Mitch pushed and Andrew had a blast riding the truck. Andrew was so cute cheesing for the camera while I took a little video. These boys are so cute!!

Just having a Cheetos snack, no big deal!


No comments:
Post a Comment