Baby Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

We have teeth and we climb!

Black Friday brought lots of great deals for shoppers everywhere, and a sleepless night for Mommy. Mitch was awake every couple of hours, but his bottom teeth finally broke through the day after Thanksgiving. I woke up and braved the Target early morning crowd...I have never seen anything like it in my life, and my mother 'n law stayed home and played with Mitch. I heard he was pretty happy after those bad boys finally cut through. Poor little guy.

Mitch also started climbing this week. I sat down at my computer table and turned around to see Mitch sitting on the futon! Mitch looks at me and laughs. After a double take, and a what the...how did you get there? I put him on the floor and watched the action. He kicks his little baby leg up on the side of the futon and hoists his little diaper bottom on top of the futon. He continued to practice for the rest of the afternoon. Up and down. The down part didn't come quite so easy, there were one or two falls, but he's working on it.

I will include some pictures when we find our red camera. Has anyone seen it? It is currently MIA. Bummer...

No comments: