Friday, July 24, 2009
A few pictures
It has been a long couple of weeks, but I thought I would post a few pictures of the new house and Mitch. Dejah and I ran the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta. It was a lot of fun, and a huge race. You can tell that BJ is on leave, he had fun growing a goatee for a little while. Mitch is getting huge! I included his 6 month picture next to the bear. He was as big as the bear when we brought him home from the hospital.
The new house is great, and Mitch seems to like it. He slept for 12 hours the past couple of nights with no night-time feedings, yay! He's rocking on his hands and knees and can't wait to crawl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe how big Mitch is getting. So cute! I hope to see you guys soon! love you all!
Post a Comment